In a recent poll with over 150,000 participants, Nevada was crowned the top jurisdiction in the United States for trusts.  Nevada garnered 64% of the votes, with other states (Alaska, Delaware, and South Dakota)  sharing the other 36%.  Attorneys across the country have long noted the favorable trust laws in Nevada, which allow families to better protect their heirs and assets and minimize both federal estate and state-level income taxes.  The best part about Nevada trusts?  You don’t have to live in Nevada to establish one.  To find out all of the ways a Nevada trust could benefit your family for generations to come, please call Alliance at 775-297-4684.

Want us to give you a call?

Let our experienced team help you with your trust needs